FRP Piping systems for corrosive and abrasive applications have been widespread within the industry for more than 50 years. FRP piping has superior corrosion resistance when compared to metallic piping and can be more economical than the stainless, titanium and high nickel alloy alternatives. That is why industries such as Pulp & Paper, Mining, Chemical Processing, Water, Power & FGD have successfully chosen to utilize FRP piping in their process systems.
Chemical Service and Water Service Piping
Ershigs designs, manufactures and installs custom FRP Piping systems for a wide range of configurations and conditions to include:
- Sizes range from 1”ID through 168”ID
- Full range of flanges, reducers, elbows and fittings
- Filament wound, contact molded and infusion construction
- Pressure ratings from 25 psig through 250 psig
- Full vacuum
- Above ground and below ground applications
- Joint configurations include butt and wrap, adhesive, flanged, Vanstone style flange, O-ring bell and spigot
- Ershigs E-Lock O-ring bell and spigot joint with internal locking ring
- Anchors, hangers and supports (reference our metal division page)
- ANSI/NSF-61 Certified piping 10”ID through 72”ID
- ANSI/NSF-61 Certified well casing 10”ID through 72”ID
Abrasion Resistant Piping
Ershigs Stopline-G2 Abrasion Resistant Piping System leads the way in applications which require transfer or distribution of chemicals and/or reagents containing slurries or sediments. Ershigs Stopline-G2 Piping systems include the configurations and conditions noted above. In addition, Ershigs Stopline-G2 Piping incorporates:
- A proven and tested Silicone Carbide formulation in the corrosion/erosion barrier matrix
- Modified corrosion/erosion barrier thickness options for high wear areas
At Ershigs, you find the highest quality products, and a highly skilled team with knowledge and experience to provide you the best project solutions and applications.
Use Ershigs Experience to Your Advantage.