Ershigs Specialty Products & Capabilities
Ershigs specialized expertise is proven in the ability to fabricate and construct to unique customer requirements which do not lend themselves to standard designs, existing tooling or standard manufacturing practices.
We have enjoyed many challenges outside the core industries we serve – combining a customer’s great idea with our composite design and/or manufacture capabilities to produce a superior FRP composite product.
These pioneering activities have generated Ershigs involvement in the development of FRP products for:
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) Components
- Low Level Radioactive Waste Transport Containers
- Wave Energy Components
- Canal Distributive Energy Components
- Wind Energy Components
- Fluid Filtration Components
- Carbon Capture Components
- NASA Launch Pad Lightening Protection Masts
- National Lab Testing Components
- Military Vehicle Body Components
- Commercial Vehicle Body Components
- Recreational Hunting Kayaks
- Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Protection Components
- Electromagnetic Shielding Components
- Structural Support Beams
In addition, Ershigs Metal Division shares the same philosophy on product development and diversification with craftsmanship experience such as stainless steel marine galley fabrication, marine lift raft deployment housings, flame test equipment prototyping, commercial pizza oven fabrication, structural steel framing, aluminum solar panel framing and custom prototype molds.
Ershigs is prepared to evaluate your product or project idea, whether it is a corrosion or non-corrosion application, conversion from metal to composite or a metal product that requires craftsmanship and the highest attention to detail.
Put the creativity of Ershigs on your team.